U bevindt zich hier:Home/Projects/Installation of inspection and repair system at Agfa-Gevaert
Installation of inspection and repair system at Agfa-Gevaert
Agfa-Gevaert is the producer of polyester-based films enriched with coatings for specific applications During production, these films are rolled-up on coils covered with a special nylon sleeve. To ensure quality, the sleeved coils undergo a regular quality check. Working closely together with Agfa-Gevaert, BKL has developed a special system enabling Agfa-Gevaert to perform these inspections and repairs in a more ergonomical and efficient way.
The system is designed to support the operator in almost every step associated with servicing the incoming coils. These steps include:
An adapted-scissor-lift station for unstacking the coils from a transport pallet
A station enabling
– Visual inspection
– Nylon sleeve removal
– Automatic weighing of the coils
A special tilting device enabling
– Ejection of faulty coils and coils that require application of a new sleeve
– Insertion of coils with a new sleeve
– Application of tape to attach the new sleeve to the coils
– Station for stacking the coils that have been approved onto a transport pallet
Rail support system enabling easy handling of the coils between the different stations
The system has been manufactured by BKL and recently installed on-site.